Wearing casual trousers is acceptable even during your work hours! Men who are on a lookout for cool & stylish formal outfits will love the fact that you can wear buf
What Does Smart Casual Mean For A Man?
First off it means that your options are endless! Guys have a bit more options than women since they can make even the simplest clothing items work. However, if you want to make your neat conventional wear work, know that it entails:
- A pair of comfy chinos pants, jeans, or straight-leg pants
- A stylish blazer which is not too formal
- Trainers, loafers, as well as sandals since they are an amazing choice for a smart-casual wear
- Only wear stylish formal shoes if you can balance it out with other casual tops
- Wear a T-shirt underneath your blazer
- Remember that accessories are key: go for sunglasses, leather accessories, as well as any belts or bags
What Is A Smart Casual Dress Code? Top 4 Must-Have Mens Smart Casual Items
A smart casual look is trying to follow certain dress codes which allow you to save time, yet look business-ready. This style is the perfect mixture of both: formal & casual and is usually appropriate for some less fancy events. If you want to make any & every outfit work & pop, make sure you always have:
- High-quality shoes – can be sneakers or loafers, based on your preference. Just make sure you invest in your shoes since they will last you for quite some time while truly making many outfits stand out.
- Striped-pattern T-shirt– these are a beginner’s favorites & must-have tops. They look so casual once paired along with a blazer.
- Trench coats – if you can pull these off during winter you will love dressing casual for any event. These jackets can make a big impression, so try to include them every here and there instead of your blazers.
- A stylish belt – you should wear a belt which provides support, but is also high-end or somewhat expensive. Your outfit will look a lot more smart-appropriate & you will love the fact that it can act as such a universal item. Also, there are many of these that you can shop for & find online. Just avoid fake & cheap kinds & you’ll be set in no time!
Top 10 Smart Casual Attire
Smart casual for men is a look which is not that hard to achieve. Just do a quick change when it comes to your shoes & jacket outfits & you’ll enjoy the smart casual vibe in a second! Men who need some inspo will find their perfect smart casual fits down below, keep on reading!
1.Smart Casual Style With Relaxed Trousers & Black Shirt
This smart casual fit will look amazing during colder days. You can wear your favorite dark brown trousers with a simple sweater & a stylish watch. This fit is ideal for the office, but it can also work as a date-night combo. Finish it off with some white smart shoes & enjoy the casual yet stylish vibe.
2. White Shirt With Gray Blazer For Formal Casual Wear With Checkered Print
Men who need a bit more formality & who are big on suits will love this fit. This smart casual blazer features a pocket square detail, and it comes in a light grey colour. In order to make this smart outfit a bit more casual – try to go for a pair of white sneakers & a white bag. You can also wear a pair of grey skinny jeans & enjoy feeling comfortable when walking to work.
3. Casual Smart Wear With Denim Pants & Plain Leather Brown Jacket
Denim jeans will always be in fashion. In order to smarten them up, you should go for a cotton brown jacket on top. Also, go for some boots if the weather is a bit cold & wear a simple white shirt underneath. Men who need something quick & easy to throw on top will prefer this cool look.
4. White Bomber Jacket With Loafers & A Jumper
Mix & match your outfit & create your own dress code. Wear your smart casual loafers, but bring them down with a casual bomber jacket. You can also roll up your pants & enjoy a casual dark blue shirt underneath. Ideally, you would wear this outfit during your every day & less-formal activities.
5. Long Wool Coat With Denim Shirt & Sneakers
If you need to dress up during the winter, yet you want to feel cozy & warm so that you don’t compromise your health – go for a long warm coat! A twill coat looks stylish & is also great to travel in! It adds class to your casual vibe, and it can look amazing with some simple sneakers & a denim shirt on top.
6. Long Sleeve Gray Coat With Black Turtleneck Sweater
Many different fashion brands have come up with this type of gray coat lately. This is a stylish choice, especially once paired along with a black top that covers your neck. Go for a pair of casual boots to bring the outfit down, and also make sure you wear monochrome colors. These will look the best & are the easiest to pair along.
7. Black Leather Jacket With Modern White Pieces
A dark black leather jacket is for men who truly want to dress up smart casual & in a rush. This jacket will look amazing with a pair of smart checkered pants, as well as with plain shoes. Make sure you don’t wear socks with this fit since it adds up to the smart vibe that you are trying to achieve. You could also go for a pair of chinos shorts in the summer & you’d enjoy this smart casual fit for every event.
8. Smart Casual Attire With Burgundy Top & Slim-Fit Pants
Your favorite dark sweater can look formal. It is all about throwing some accessories & versatile elements on top. For instance, you can go for a high-quality belt, along with a satchel bag. Don’t forget your favorite sunglasses & you will easily pull off this look when in meetings.
9. Business Casual Tailored Top With Black Chinos & Boots
Let your look speak for itself & always go for black. It is a safe-choice which is a must-have colour for any season. You can easily pair it along with your favorite boots, as well as dark sunglasses & a stylish watch. The smart casual fit looks the best once worn with confidence & a defined haircut + some facial hair. Therefore, make sure your grooming skills are on point and you’ll love this outfit!
10. White Polo Shirt With Collar & Blue Pants
Men who need to wear formal dress shirts for their office should pair them along with some wide-leg pants. These are also comfortable yet not too smart or hard to walk in. Make sure you go for this smart casual vibe & tone it down with your favorite & most comfy shoes, as well as with your belt & a pair of sunglasses.
Can You Wear Jeans In Smart Casual?
Your wardrobe is probably filled with several different jeans & simple shirts, and luckily for you; you can wear them in a casual & smart way! It is all about dressing up your outfit. Many guys achieve that by going for semi-formal shoes, as well as stylish yet fashion-forward blazers. Men who need a cool outfit that can work with many different events can go for this cool & stylish choice.
On That Note
So, do you feel like you can pull off this smart casual vibe? A classic blazer along with a stylish suit is a must-have choice for weddings, your work & office hours, night-outs, as well as any other smarter or even casual events. Just make sure you have the right idea on how to style some clothes and be prepared to shop for some key pieces. The best looking outfit is usually paired along with your favorite tie, button jacket, as well as bags & sunglasses. Accessories will finish off the look in a heartbeat, and will ensure that you are occasion-ready, whenever!
Feature image from Pinterest