The easiest item to pair along from your entire wardrobe is a pair of black jeans. You can wear your black jeans outfit ideas dressed up or dressed down. However, you will determine what the outcome is by switching up your shoes. How? Well, not every pair of shoes will give you a formal, casual, or semi-formal vibe. Different shoes will leave you with a different outcome. So, wondering what shoes to wear with black jeans? We have different styles in store for you.
What To Wear With Black Jeans? Top 10 Different Options
1. Black Jeans With Dr. Martens Boots
A black leather jacket with a white shirt will look amazing on every body shape. However, you can also wear a black denim jacket and black dr. Martens boots. These will look the best for the fall season. Men usually love these black jeans black shirt combos to dates, for their everyday events, as well as when in need of casual outfits & if they prefer neutral colors.
2. Black Jeans With Formal Shoes
A pair of black jeans will look amazing with formal black shoes. This should be your go-to outfit if it is the winter season, or if you need to dress-up for a formal occasion. Usually, accessories such as gloves, a tie, and a satchel bag would look amazing with this fit. Try to go for mostly black pieces since these will look the best with the rest of your outfit.
3. Black Skinny Jeans With Suede Boots
Washed out grey or black jeans can look pretty with some simple suede boots. A leather belt will add a lot to this outfit. Go for a biker leather jacket on top, or opt for a plaid shirt. Men who love dark colors that can make an impact will enjoy similar outfits.
4. Black Pants With White Sneakers
What to wear with black jeans? Well, these black jeans have that wide fit, so it can be a bit hard to style them. The best outfit with black jeans could be a pair of white sneakers, along with a sturdy trench coat. This combination of formal & casual wear can give you the ultimate relaxed semi-casual outfit. Choose an interesting touch to your outfits, such as a stylish watch or a tie to complete the look.
5. Brown Shoes With Black Jeans
If you aren’t that into fashion trends & you always have a hard time with finding your staple outfit, go for this clean neutral solution. Your brown shoes black jeans combo can look amazing for the office! You can also throw on any sweater you own with these jeans, as well as with these brown shoes. The search for your perfect outfit can be over; just find something that suits your body shape & go for it.
6. Smart Casual Winter Outfit With Black Shoes
If you are someone who loves bold outfits with black jeans & you don’t mind stepping out of your comfort zone – try this coat. A tacky & catchy coat will look amazing with black jeans and black boots. Try to wear black jeans along with black beanie and leather gloves. Accessories can add so much style to these outfits, so make sure you stack some on you!
7. Brown Leather Boots With Stylish Pants
Brown boots black jeans work amazing for fall! This stylish fit is also wearable to the office, but also for some less-important events & gatherings. Try to style this outfit with some unusual colors. For instance, throw on a unique green color shirt and add some bold accessories such as jewelry to finish the look.
8. Perfect For Office Outfit With Black Wide Jeans & A Blazer
A white top with some black jeans or black wide-leg pants is an amazing outfit for the office. A plaid or check-print blazer will also add up to this stylish vibe. If you are someone who prefers black jeans or pants for the office, make sure this is your go-to. Also, older & mature men will pull off this wear the best!
9. Black Jeans And Brown Oxford Shoes
The perfect shoes for skinny jeans are oxford shoes! These scream sophistication, they are easy to pair-along, as well as style. You should wear these black or brown shoes with your favorite black jeans. Usually, this combo is pretty straight-forward and will look the best on guys who prefer formal wear. Don’t forget a suit & tie, as well as a stylish black or blue coat to enjoy this outfit.
10.Blue Shirt With Black Jeans And Loafers
Black loafers can look beautiful with black jeans. Not too sure what to wear with black jeans? Give these shoes a chance! Dark pants or jeans can look amazing with a white shirt or a blue denim jacket on top. If you are someone who prefers stylish & casual everyday wear over formal outfits, go for this combo!
What Shoes to Wear with Jeans
After seeing different outfit ideas, do you feel a bit more confident about how & what to wear with black jeans? Even if you don’t, here’s what we advise you do: look at your pants. What is the material & the vibe of your jeans? Are they neutral & they have a slim fit or are they more-so smart casual? Here’s what to do & how to wear black jeans.
Skinny jeans can be hard to pull off. This is because their cut is different, and it may not look the best with styles of shoes. Here are some important rules to remember when trying to style skinny jeans:
- Your legs will appear a lot thinner & slimmer, make sure you are okay with this.
- Go for light colored shoes to pair up with skinny jeans.
- Go for loafers most of the time.
- You can also look cool in Chelsea boots.
Baggy jeans are super comfortable. They allow you to feel mobile & stylish at the same time. Usually, they aren’t of high-quality as skinny denim jeans, but they can do wonders when paired up with proper shoes. Here are some tips on how to style them:
- Avoid your favorite formal shoes since these jeans are super relaxed.
- Go for trainers and sneakers.
- Wear a simple black or white shirt underneath.
- Wear these pants to some casual events or everyday gatherings.
Slim Fit Jeans
Slim fit jeans are also known as straight leg jeans. These are super versatile & can look amazing on many different guys, but can also work for so many different occasions. If you go for these jeans, here is the right way to wear them:
- Pin roll your pants, always! These are often a bit wider & longer at the end. You should wear them rolled up.
- Tuck your shoes in your jeans if they are super long. Try to wear boots often with these jeans. Also, a biker jacket is a fantastic detail.
What Shoes To Wear With Black Jeans: Top 4 Different Types Of Shoes
What to wear with black jeans? In the end, it all comes down to these top four options:
- Trainers – these can be white, black, or grey- don’t go for any loud or tacky colors such as red, yellow etc. Stick to neutral shoes since these can look so well when you wear black jeans.
- Chelsea Boots – outfits with Chelsea boots can look smart & casual. Go for a biker jacket & black pants if you are into a relaxed vibe. Dress up your Chelsea boots with smart black wide-leg pants, and a formal white blazer or dress shirt on top.
- Formal shoes – outfits with formal shoes are perfect for the wedding. Go for these smart shoes & black skinny jeans with closed laces.
- Dr. Martens – jeans that look amazing with Dr. Martens are, well, any! If you are not too sure what jeans to wear & you are into Dr.Martens – know that it is all about pairing it up with different accessories. A biker jacket will bring the outfit down, while bow ties will add elegance to these outfits!
On That Note
Now you know what goes so well with black jeans. You can go for a classic look, or you can dare to create something on your own that is out of your comfort zone. All of our suggested outfits can be worn to different (formal and casual) events. Share some of your favorite outfit ideas with us in the comments down below. Let us know what style is your favorite, and what is definitely gonna be on your list the next time you’re shopping.
Feature image from Pinterest