I like to write and provide my readers with high quality, informative and entertaining articles. This is what my readers expect from people who like to guest post for this blog.
These are the qualities I’m looking for when reviewing posts:
- Informative, entertaining, engaging.
- If there’s actionable advice, include it.
- Sponsored posts are welcome if you believe that they could be a good match and the type of information my readers would appreciate.
- Don’t treat my readers as clients. Demonstrate your expertise and promote your blog, project, product or shop in a way that the reader of the site would appreciate.
- Hands on reviews are highly welcome.
- Include appropriate images free of copyright to guide readers.
- Readers walk away with a smile on their face that they either learned something or were informed successfully.
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts:
- Tone of voice should be casual like you’re talking to a friend.
- Funny, entertaining tone and content is highly appreciated.
- Be yourself!
- No pretentious business tones.
- No unnecessary sentences.
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph.
- There is no minimum word count. However, from our experience, we believe that an article should be at least 1000 words in order to inform the reader adequately and demonstrate your expertise.
Format your content in this structure:
- You can open with a “What You Will Learn” section with bullet points if appropriate. Not necessary.
- Main content.
- End the post with a concluding section.
- About the author Section: Provide all the info about you, your company/blog/project and social media profiles. Please include a 150x150px photo which will be placed next to the “about the author” section right after your post.
Still Want To Be Published On The Site?
- If you still want to be guest post on my blog, by all means, get in touch with me and provide me with the following
- Introduce yourself.
- Provide examples of previous work.
- If you don’t have article ideas, we will provide you with a list.
- A list of potential article titles/ideas.
- If you’ve already written the article – include it.