Reviewed & fact checked: September 8, 2023 by Jamie Wilson BA
Have you ever found yourself scratching your head in the store, wondering, “Do Reebok sneakers run small or big?” You’re not alone. The short answer is: they usually run true to size. But stick around because there’s more to the story than just the size label. In this deep-dive, we’re not only busting myths about Reebok sizing, but we’re also going to arm you with pro tips on how to nail that perfect fit, whether you’re into their classic kicks or high-performance trainers. Consider this your ultimate guide to stepping out in Reebok, without a hint of buyer’s remorse. Let’s get into it.
Loose or Snug? Your Call
Personal preferences can change the game. If you’re the kind of person who likes their clothes to breathe, don’t hesitate to level up in size. On the flip side, if you’re aiming for a snug, athletic fit, size down. You do you.
When in Doubt, Double Down
Still trying to figure it out? Don’t sweat it. Consider snagging two sizes to try on in the luxury of your own home. It’s better to test drive before you make a decision, suitable? There you have it. Now, you’re armed with the intel to find your perfect Reebok fit. No excuses, gents—get out there and own it.
Reebok Size Charts – MEN’S SHOE SIZE CHART
MEN’S SHIRTS & TOPS SIZING
MEN’S CLOTHING SIZE CHART
MEN’S PANTS & SHORTS SIZING
MEN’S TRACKSUIT SIZING
What Are Some Specific Reebok Products That Are Worth Checking Out?
Absolutely, if you’re looking to up your game with some Reebok gear, there are a few standout products you shouldn’t sleep on. Here’s the lowdown:
- Reebok Classic Leather Sneakers – This is the godfather of Reebok footwear. It’s sleek, versatile, and always in style. Whether you’re rocking jeans or joggers, these bad boys have you covered.
- Reebok Nano Series – The Nano series is your best friend if you’re hitting the gym or into CrossFit. These are designed for hard-core workouts, offering stability, durability, and a grip that won’t quit.
- Reebok Club C 85 – It’s a retro tennis shoe that’s made a huge comeback. Clean lines, quality leather, and a timeless design make these a must-have for any casual look.
- Reebok Zig Kinetica – These are for the trendsetters. With a unique zig-zag sole designed for energy return and cushioning, they’re as functional as they are eye-catching.
- Reebok Workout Apparel – Look at their clothing lines. They offer solid options for every activity, from high-performance tees to sweat-wicking shorts and joggers.
- Reebok Instapump Fury – These aren’t for the faint of heart. An avant-garde design combined with pump-to-fit technology makes these a conversation starter. If you’re looking to make a statement, here it is.
So, whether you’re a fitness freak, a casual walker, or a style enthusiast looking to add flair to your wardrobe, Reebok’s got something for you. Dive in and find your fit. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
8 Simple Tips To Take Care Of Your New Reebok Gear?
- Hand Wash: Skip the machine; hand washing is the way to go. Use mild soap and cold water.
- Air Dry: Let them air dry. Heat from a dryer can mess with the glue and materials.
- Odor Control: Consider using sneaker balls or baking soda to keep them smelling fresh.
- Cold Wash: Always opt for cold water, especially for performance fabrics.
- Inside Out: Flip your gear inside out to protect logos and prints before tossing it in the wash.
- Line Dry: To maintain fabric integrity, avoid the dryer. Hang your stuff up, or lay it flat to dry.
- Spot Clean: A spot clean usually does the trick for bags and hats. Use a damp cloth and mild soap.
- No Bleach: Keep bleach away from your gear; it can cause colors to fade and weaken the fabric.
Some Reebok items come with specialized materials like Gore-Tex. Always check the care label for these, as they might need specific cleaning agents or procedures.
Remember, good care extends the life of any product. Your Reebok gear is built tough, but a little TLC never hurt anyone. Remember these tips, and your equipment will be as ready for action as you are. Stay sharp, gents.
What Is The History Behind Reebok’s Logo?
Ah, the Reebok logo—is more than just a design; it’s a visual journey through the brand’s heritage and evolution. Born above a candy store in Bolton, UK, Reebok started with Joseph Foster and his innovative spiked running shoes. Fast forward to today, and Reebok has become a force to be reckoned with, even if it plays it cool and flies under most radars. The name “Reebok”? Well, it comes from an Afrikaans dictionary and refers to a species of antelope. Bet you didn’t know that, huh? Anyway back to the logo
The Union Jack
When Reebok first burst onto the scene, its logo featured the Union Jack. A nod to its British roots, the flag symbolized craftsmanship and heritage. You’ll still see it on some of their retro releases, and it’s an emblem that screams authenticity.
Then came the Vector, which debuted in the ’90s. This logo was like Reebok’s coming-of-age story. Sleek, dynamic, and instantly recognizable, it captured the brand’s shift towards innovation and performance. This symbol was plastered on legendary lines like the Reebok Pump, and it stuck around for a long time.
Fast forward to 2014, Reebok pivoted again, adopting the Delta symbol. It’s comprised of three parts, each representing the physical, mental, and social changes that come from a life in motion. It is a fitting emblem for a brand focused on fitness and lifestyle.
The Return of the Vector
But wait, there’s more. In 2019, the Vector returned alongside the Union Jack, blending the brand’s rich history with its forward-thinking ethos. You’ll now see both logos gracing their gear, from the Classics to the high-performance lines, signifying their heritage and future. So, what does the Reebok logo mean to you? Well, it should resonate as more than just a tag on your shoe or shirt. It symbolizes where the brand has been, where it is, and where it’s headed. And as you sport that logo, you’re a part of that journey. Rock it with pride, gents.
So there it is, guys—your no-nonsense guide to navigating the world of Reebok sizing. Remember, these clothes are made for everyone, but knowing your fit can make all the difference between looking slick and uncomfortable. The basics? Stick to your usual size, but don’t be afraid to go up or down based on your comfort preferences. And if you’re on the fence, grab two sizes to try out; it’s better to be safe than sorry. Risks? Minimal, especially if you opt for that double-size order to fine-tune your fit. The end game here is to feel confident and comfortable in your Reebok gear. So go ahead, make your move, and step out in style. You’re now equipped with all the know-how you need. Cheers!