Looking for some of the coolest jean and blazer outfit combinations? Men can wear many different navy blazer combos and can enjoy several different denim jeans and black jeans for formal or casual events. You can wear your favorite outfit ideas to the office, and you can make the entire look work even with a pair of skinny jeans! Layer it properly with the right suit & tie, as well as with a cotton shirt and you will love the look! No need to look or ask for a stylist’s professional opinion. We will have all of your questions answered in the text below. Keep on reading and see for yourself.
How Do You Wear A Blazer Casually? Tips On How To Wear Blazers
Before you style your new jeans and your favorite blazer make sure you follow a certain set of rules, such as:
- Length: it is important to find your perfect length. Your blazer should end at the mid-crotch part level. Taller men could have a hard time when finding their perfect suit. This is why you should visit a tailor.
- Top: try to fasten your button top all the way. Make sure that the blazer is snug around the waist and that it sleek, but it doesn’t create that weird x-shape crease.
- The shoulder padding: this is crucial since it truly gives out a lean figure. You should emphasize your body length & width by going for the right natural padding which won’t shrink or move around.
- There shouldn’t be any real gaps: stay away from those gaps between your blazers and the shirt collar. If there is a gap it means that your blazer doesn’t suit your torso.
- Build yourself a collection: the more – the merrier. Try to incorporate a lot of colors, fabrics, and interesting patterns since only then you will have suits and blazers which will ”suit” any event, occasion, or season.
What Pants Do You Wear With A Blazer? Our Guide
Yet again, when it comes to picking out the perfect pair of jeans with a blazer as well as trousers know that you can try out many different fits. Some pants are ripped, others are the perfect street-wear, while most men will stick with black jeans. Either way, try to follow these tips when putting on or shopping for your pants:
- Know your measurements: your body changes, and so does your waist. You may not be the same size today as you were a year before. Experiment and shop on time so that you are left with the perfect pair of pants for your event.
- Length: jeans should have a half break. What this means is that they are lightly resting at the top of your shoes. You can also roll them up if they are too long, just don’t purchase them too short or too small since that’s when you can’t do a thing.
- Thighs: some men can have bigger thighs while others would love to emphasize them and create an illusion of bigger legs. To know your fit try to pinch the fabric of the jeans. If you can’t pick them up and if they feel too tight you may want to go one size up.
- Belt: if your jeans are too narrow around your stomach don’t buy them. You should be able to wear a pair of pants without the need for a belt. Rather go a size down than what you’d normally do since that belt won’t be there to save you each & every time.
Tp 6 Men’s Casual Blazers To Wear With Jeans
1. Blazer With T-Shirt
You can wear your favorite blazer with a simple white T-shirt. This is one of those casual looks which guys who are all about matching comfy clothes will love & adore. This is a simple street style look which you can easily match with any pair of shoes that you own. Just make sure you wear this outfit to casual, sporty or everyday events. A T-shirt isn’t really your perfect formal wear, you know?
2. Men’s Casual Blazers
In order to pull this look off, you need to follow some current trends. Since Autumn is here why not incorporate a long coat trend, along with some business looking sunglasses? Guys who are off to work will love to put on accessories to spice up their outfit. Also, they will love to mix & match different brands in order to get this stylish look.
3. Blazer And Jeans Look
Your favorite denim jeans can come in handy when you are not too sure what blazer to put on top. Often guys love to wear pocket square blazers, and they love white shirts. If you end up going for this fit, try to wear a blazer unbuttoned, and go for a sleek cut. Often hairstyles which are a bit messy look the best on these reckless & out the door outfits. Women love effortless looks, and some guys can truly rock them.
4. Tweed Blazer And Straight Leg Jeans
Are you afraid of a tweed print? A tweed blazer which is in an interesting & bright color is a bold option, especially when you are off to work. You can go for a bright yellow, grey, green or brown and easily style it with some comfy brown shoes. Men love to wear a blazer formal & business-casual, but they should also choose proper hairstyles to complete the vibe.
5. Patterned Blazer And Relaxed Fit Jeans
A patterned blazer is a classic look and something that guys love to wear a lot during the summer, and when off to weddings. Colors and patterns such as these can make you look & feel like an actual celebrity, and who wouldn’t want that? If you love to wear darker patterns & you’re wondering if your jeans can work, just know that you are in the clear and that this outfit is fire!
6. Grey Blazer With Dark Jeans
You can wear your grey blazer with a simple white shirt, dark denim jeans, and comfy everyday shoes everywhere! This look is timeless, effortless, and it looks amazing no matter the cut which you have or your body type. Add your favorite watch and enjoy the outfit! The key to looking sharp is in voluminous hairstyles, so make sure you go for the right hair-care products which will ensure longevity.
Q: How Do You Wear A Sport Coat With Jeans?
A: Jeans and a sport coat is a casual & classic look. It also makes an interesting contrast since the look itself is both: casual & sporty. You can make this work, as long as you go for the right sized clothing items. Just remember that your jacket should be a bit loose, and that skinny fit only works for your jeans. This way you can wear it throughout the year, and especially in the Winter. Wear your favorite jeans and style them either formal or casual, based on the event where you’re headed. Also, make sure that your sports jacket is worn with some accessories such as sunglasses. Most of the jackets look way cooler once they are matched with a watch, bag, or a pair of sunnies.
Q: How Do You Wear A Black Blazer With Jeans?
A: A black blazer with jeans can be tricky to style, especially if your jeans aren’t black. Usually black on denim does not look the best, which is why you should stay away from these two color combos. A color which is as close as the color of your blazer will do just fine. So, if your blazer/suit is black, go for a pair of pants that are black, dark blue or navy blue. Don’t go for grey or beige since these can look a bit unflattering. Here are some of our tips on how to style black blazer with jeans:
- Your fit is everything – make sure that everything fits everywhere perfectly. Don’t go for tight & skinny jean look, and rather wear everything a bit loose.
- Remember that blazers are smart and jeans are casual – remember that these two are usually on the opposite sides of the spectrum. The only way to make them work is by throwing on a blazer which is not as smart or to go for a pair of jeans which aren’t as casual. Meet in the middle and go for a universal solution.
- Color coordinate only black items – trying to mix & match colors such as green & light green can look quite bad. Rather stick with your true all-matte black & enjoy your stylish outfit.
- Wear a T-shirt – this is fine to wear underneath your blazer, as long as you wear a slim-fit shirt.
On That Note
So, which of these blazers will you be wearing sometime soon? After you’ve read your article, do you feel like there are some items which you can easily style, while others are a bit harder to incorporate to your wardrobe? Well, next time you are dressing up and mixing smart casual wear, remember to wear lighter T-shirts underneath, and go for the right colour of denim! You probably own several blazer and jeans in your closet, so why not find the right colour to go with your new smart casual outfit? Sturdy pants with the right accessories will look amazing, as long as you wear them with confidence. Just don’t overdo your outfit, and always ask a friend or your girlfriend what do they think of your new combination.
Feature image from Pinterest