Going bald does not have to a bad thing! Nowadays, a lot of men prefer bald hairstyles since they are so low-maintenance, easy to do, as well as perfect for mature guys who want to look formal and professional at the same time. Do you need some reassurance, or maybe hair inspiration? We have some amazing men who may inspire you on shaving off your head, just keep on reading!
How To Know If I Will Look Good Bald?
- Good looking bald men usually wear their bald styles with confidence, which is the main and key point if you want to look great, no matter what you’re wearing! Aside from confidence, make sure you are also well aware of:
- Your skin color – usually, black bald men will look great with a shaved head. Not a lot of albino people can look good bald. This is just a statistical fact, so be aware of it.
- Your scalp condition – sometimes, you should get a haircut even though if it is not the time for it yet. Why? Some head shapes, hair types and hair conditions may have an effect on your hair, and they might make you get it sooner than expected. Conditions like dry scalps, alopecia, greasy strands or something similar could make you shave your head. Always remember that healthy hair and clean strands should be on your go-to list, rather than messy and somewhat noticeable locks.
- Your head shape – some head shapes and facial features can rock some haircuts better than others. If you are not too sure if you can look good with a bald, it is best to ask your hair expert and your barber. We will also give you some help and recommendations down below regarding face shapes & ideal haircuts.
- Download a shaved head app – this will allow you to experience the best and first-hand outcome! It will take you one minute to download it and to see how you’d look like. These apps can be found on both Android and iPhones, and everyone can play with them!
Is My Head Shape Good For Bald?
If you are worried about your head shape and whether you can rock a bald or not, you’ll be happy to know that bald looks suit men with oval head shapes the best! Many professional hairstylists believe that oval face shapes can handle hair loss and that they will look mature when going bald.
Usually, plenty of men can make bald styles look good. However, men who have heart or oblong faces can’t look as good with this type of hair. If you have this head shape you should either stick with some other hair option, or you should experiment with some interesting beard styles to make the bald a little less noticeable.
Top 3 Rules On How To Look Good Bald: How To Make Bald Look Good
You can always try to make your bald look good with some common tips and tricks, such as:
- Stay fit – men usually look way better when they work out and when they are in good shape. Go to the gym, stay fit & see how your bald looks 10 x better already and on its own.
- Step up your fashion – throw on as many accessories as possible! They will allow you to make the look even more stylish and cohesive. Guys who usually wear hats, scarves or sunglasses will easily embrace this hair.
- Add a beard – longer beard will look the best on balding men. Just make sure you take proper care of grooming it. Facial hair will make every man attractive, as well as those who have baby faces!
4 Hairstyles That You Will Love
1. Bald Man Style
You will look better with confidence no matter where you’re off to, or what you are wearing! In this case, you will look better with an oval-shaped head and some stubborn beard! The best part? You don’t have to use a heavy amount of product. Men who own a razor will probably easily achieve this hairdo, as well as maintain it from time to time.
2. Handsome Bald Men Casual Style
Looking good has never been so easy. Also, dealing with balding does not have to get complicated or too hard. If you have a round face shape you will easily get the right look. This hairstyle can be wearable from day to day, and it would look the best with some facial hair. You will also love a casual leather jacket to fully embrace this vibe.
3. Bald Guy Style
Your new hairdo will look pretty casual and sporty most of the time. It will also suit casual events the best. If you can’t find the perfect low-maintenance hair for the summer season, give this one a chance. It will look amazing all throughout the year, but especially during high heat. However, heads up when out in the sun! Always apply a moisturizer and an SPF even on top of your head, it will protect your skin from burning, and your scalp as well.
4. Bald Man In Suit
Lastly, if you are still wondering how you’d look with low maintenance hair and in a suit, this example shows it. You can get an amazing suit and make it work even with a pair of glasses. This hair will look great with some proper formal wear, just stay regular at your barber and embrace the cut every 3-4 weeks.
Famous Bald Actors For Your Inspiration
1. Dwayne Johnson Bald Head
Dwayne Johnson only gets more & more buffed each year, as well as manly. He is like the vine – ages gracefully. At the age of 47, he is rocking his hairdo with confidence, and he looks attractive, no matter what he’s wearing or where he’s going. He is one of those men that will always look way better with a shaved head, and this is due to his ripped body and muscles that stand out even more.
2. Jason Statham Shaved Head
Jason Statham is an English actor who has been killing the scene even at the age of 52. Jason has an amazing body for his age, and he is always playing huge and giant action movies roles. If he is one of your favorite actors and you like how he wears pretty much everything and anything, why not embrace this hair? This hair may take some time for you to get used to, but once you do, you will make it your favorite one due to its low maintenance.
3. Bruce Willis Bald Look
Bruce Willis is 64 years old and is still shooting movies, not planning on stopping any time soon! He has been experiencing balding all his life, but he would never let that get to him. If you think that you will look as good when you age, why not embrace the semi bald haircut? Hair loss does not have to be the worst thing in the world. Just say to yourself; If Bruce can look like this, why can’t I?
On That Note
Now you know how to look good with a shaved head! However, would you be willing to experiment with any of these haircuts and give them a try? They are very easy to style and get, and the best part is knowing that you won’t be using a lot of hair-care products in the upcoming period! This also means that you will be saving a lot of money and time once you get this one done! Just make sure you find an amazing hairdresser that will give you the cut that suits you.
Need More Inspiration
Feature image from Pinterest