Are you on the lookout for some of the best and high-quality SD cards? These are pretty easy to use, and you will love its transfer speeds, as well as our top 10 SD card options! Find your ideal wireless SD card that offers either 16 GB, 32 GB, or even 64 GB by reading our reviews.
Editors Pick: SanDisk 256GB Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter
- Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets, and MIL Cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes; Actual user storage less) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; Results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on...
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a...
- Load apps faster with A1 rated performance (A1 Performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS; Based on internal testing; Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors)
This is an amazing SD card for your android smartphones, as well as tablets and MIL cameras. This is one of the best-selling models on Amazon. Capacity-wise, there are options from 16GB and up to 512 GB memory cards! This card has 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors). You can move around 1000 photos in one minute! You will also get a 10-year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Great for your phone
- Available from 16 GB to 512 GB
- There is a warranty with this model
- 100 MB/s read
- Highly sold & well-loved
- The card can heat up pretty quickly
What Does A WiFi SD Card Do? How Do I Use A WiFi SD Card?
You can use a WiFi SD card to transfer everything wirelessly. You do not need to remove your SD card or plug it into a reader that is either in your computer or your laptop.
Can Memory Cards Go Bad?
Although technology evolved throughout the years, no manufacturer was able to prolong the lifespan of memory cards. Usually, every type of memory card will last you for 2-5 years. Some brands are more reliable than others, so be smart about your purchase!
———— Top 10 WiFi SD Cards ————
Eye-Fi Connect X2 4 GB Class 6 SDHC Wireless Flash Memory Car
- 4GB Memory to store up to 2000 photos or 90min or video
- Upload JPEG photos & videos fast through your home Wi-Fi network thanks to built in 802.11n speed
- Get email, Facebook, or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online
- Photos and videos can automatically land in date-based folders of your choice on your computer or even directly into iPhoto for Macs
This SD card has the 4GB Memory and it can store up to 2000 photos that you have, or it can store your 90-minute video! You can upload JPEG photos or videos thanks to its Wi-Fi network speed, which is 802.11n. You will love this SD card for uploading photos online when using Facebook, Twitter, as well as email. Your photos can automatically land in date-based folders of your choice on your computer or even directly into iPhoto for Macs. Although not being one of the best-selling models, this SD card comes at an amazing price.
- 4GB of memory
- Has the 802.11n speed
- You can store 2000 pictures
- You can store a 90-minute video
- A bit hard to use
- Not the best-selling model
SanDisk 1TB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS-I card reader (sold separately)]. | Based on internal...
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video(1) and sequential burst mode photography | (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other...
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled...
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions(3): Temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and X-ray-proof | (3)Card only
If you need a fast-performing SD card you will love this one. It has a speed of 90MB/s* and its transfer speed is 170MB/s*.
UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. This card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and X-ray-proof. This SD card is available in 512 GB and goes all the way up to 1 TB! It is on a pricier side, however, so heads up.
- Speed of 90MB/s*
- Transfer speed is 170MB/s
- Available in different GB options
- Super sturdy card (shockproof, waterproof etc)
- Very expensive
SanDisk 128GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card
- Shot speeds up to 70MB/s, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device,...
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography. (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other...
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) (2) | (2)Sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time...
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof | (3)Card only
If you want a simple and standard card that is easy to use, and you usually gravitate toward affordable products, this product is a must-have buy for you! It has a shot speed up to 70MB/s, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s. It is also perfect for shooting 4K UHD video(1) and sequential burst mode photography. You will also get a warranty with this model. You can choose the card from 16 GB -256 GB. It is a well-loved and well-sold item on Amazon.
- Super affordable
- You can choose the card from 16 GB -256 GB
- Shot speed up to 70MB/s
- Transfer speeds up to 150MB/s
- Slow reading
Toshiba FlashAir 4th Generation SD Wifi SDHC
Wi-Fi SD cards by Toshiba are one of the best and most loved SD cards worldwide. Its features are great, especially when you realize its price point. It weighs only 1.41 ounces. It is the 4th generation of SD cards, that has 16 GB, perfect for quick Wi-Fi operations and transactions. This card can read 90 MB/s and write 70 MB/s.
- 16 GB
- 4th generation from Toshiba
- Reads 90 MB/s
- Writes 70 MB/s
- Shorter lifespan
Samsung (MB-ME128GA/AM) 128GB 100MB/s
- Ideal for recording 4K UHD video: Samsung MicroSD Evo is perfect for high-res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, dslr’s, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+,...
- Durability rugged & lightweight; 2 meter drop test rated; IP54
- Built to last reliability: Shock proof memory card is also water proof, temperature proof, x-ray proof and magnetic proof
- Extended compatibility: Includes full-size adapter for use in Cameras, Laptops and Desktop Computers
If you need a lot of storage and you love Samsung’s products, you will love this SD card. It is ideal for recording 4K videos. It has amazing speed, up to 100MB/S read and 90MB/S write. The card is very well-made and is built to last! It has a shockproof option, it is also water-proof and temperature-proof, as well as magnetic-proof. It also includes a full-size adapter for use in cameras, laptops, and computers. There is also a one year warranty.
- Has 512 GB
- 100MB/S read
- 90MB/S write
- Can have some issues with formatting
Made for Amazon SanDisk 128 GB micro SD Memory Card
- Exclusive “Made for Amazon” SD memory card - The only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - By adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
This SD card can work with your tablet or your TV. You can add your favorite movies, music, as well as photos on it. It has the class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback option. You can go for either the 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB cards. If you are on a budget you will like this card along with its capacity options. Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay.
- Different GB options to go for
- Shorter lifespan
SanDisk Ultra 128GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures And Transfer Files Quickly
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p). Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s and Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, magnet-proof, shockproof. Compatibility - Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices
Some users love this SD card because of its amazing rating. It is a great item for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders. It has a built-in write-protect switch prevents which prevents accidental data loss. You can get either the 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB options. The card has amazing speed and performance up to 80MB/s and is waterproof as well as x-ray proof. The card is compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices. You will also get a 10-year limited warranty.
- Available in different GB options
- High speed & amazing performance
- You get a warranty
- Not compatible with some older systems
Toshiba FlashAir W-04 64 GB SDXC Class 10 Memory Card
- Up to Seven Device At One Time: The FlashAir SD card acts as an access point allowing up to seven devices such as tablets, smartphones, and laptops to access the data stored within the card...
- Simple Set Up: The FlashAir SD card follows the SD Memory card standard and is easy to set-up. Simply insert it into your digital camera or camcorder and you’re ready to shoot and share.
- Stay Online: What’s more, Internet Pass-Thru Mode allows you to access the web while still connected to the FlashAir SD card. So it’s easy to share your latest shots with friends.
- 5 Years Warranty: 5 years warranty from the date of purchase. Please contact our support for terms and conditions.
If you are looking for a Toshiba SD card you may love this one. It can act as an amazing device that can access up to 7 different items and tech gear, such as your tablets, smartphones, and laptops to access the data stored within the card simultaneously. You can easily set it up and stay online with this model. The manufacturer offers a 5-year warranty. There are 64 GB of space and it runs 90 MB/s, plus it is pretty affordable.
- 64 GB of space
- Quick & easy to use
- You get a 5-year warranty
- Toshiba’s instructions and support pages are minimal, you should know how to operate with their items already
Eye-Fi 32GB Mobi Pro WiFi SD 32GB
Eyefi Mobi cards are some of the most expensive ones, but they are top class. If you are on a lookout for a class 10 card, go for this one. This is a 32 GB card that is easy to use and operate with. In 2015, this was also the Eyefi Mobi pro winner for the best storage media. If you are a professional you will prefer this SD card over others.
- 32 GB
- Amazing SD card
- Best-seller in 2015
- Very expensive
Transcend 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card
- Supports Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification
- Class 10 compliant. Mechanical write-protection switch
- Suitable for SDXC / SDHC compatible devices
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
Take some time when finding your perfect SD card. This one has amazing and top high-speed and is a class 10 compliant. It has a mechanical write-protection switch and is compatible with SDXC / SDHC devices. You can choose either 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128 GB cards. You will also like the 90 MB/s and the speed of this card, as well as its super affordable price point.
- You can choose between different GB options
- Fast & effective
- Durable and compatible with different devices
- Not the best lock switch
What is your price range when it comes to some of the best Wi-Fi SD cards? Because we have a huge range of products on this list! Take some time and find the perfect brand, size, as well as budget that suits you. All of these cards are excellent, but make one of our recommended options that you might choose.
Feature image from Pinterest