Guys don’t need to surf to get a surfer haircut! If you want to experience some surfer haircuts and find your perfect (and new) hairstyle, you will enjoy this article! Here is all you need to know about proper surfer hairstyles, styling, as well as our top 7 favorite surfer hairstyle options!
How Do You Get Surfer Hair?
Medium-long and messy hair can look amazing! If you want to switch up your style and give the surfer dude hairdo a chance, here is how to style it!
- Step 1: The ultimate cool surfer haircut is a messy shoulder-length beach hairdo. It is pretty natural, low-maintenance, as well as one of those mens beach hairstyles that demand length and only some key hair products.
- Step 2: Use a dime-sized amount of your favorite pomade between your hands. Warm up the product by rubbing it and spreading it with your fingers. Work the product from roots to your ends.
- Step 3: Scrunch the hair to achieve that beach vibe. The surfer hairstyle is usually decorated with some messy curls, natural wavy strands, as well as sun-kissed natural or bleached highlights!
- Step 4: Mist your hair with your sea salt spray or even water. Spritz all over the scalp to achieve the perfect wet-looking vibe! This hairstyle and the beach bum is usually the prettiest look for younger men, as well as those who love noticeable & sexy hairstyle options.
Why Do Surfers Get Blonde Hair?
A surfer style is not really blonde or bleached. In fact, this haircut gets naturally lighter since surfers are exposed to the sun, as well as sea saltwater. Both of these, especially once combined, will leave you with lighter hair color!
Top 7 Surfer Hair Designs’
1. Surfer Haircut Sleek Bun
If you want to use as little as possible of surfer hair products, stick to this hair! Style it in a messy bun and slick back with some spray. If you are on a search for a low-maintenance cut, you will love this one!
2. Surfer Hair Curly Surfer Look
If you are someone who hates grooming and you can’t grow out your natural hair with ease, stick to a shorter hairstyle. Get a set of bangs and make sure you use a curl-enhancing product.
3. Shaggy Hair Men Surfer Hair
Mens surfer hair such as this one is great for any age group! Are you a fan of messy, shaggy, as well as wavy hair options? This is the typical Australian surfer hair, perfect for anyone who is on the go when it comes to their hair! Just wash it and let it air dry, it is that easy!
4. Shaggy Hair Men Surfer Hair
Guys who have short hair should let their hair grow out, and should let the sun do its magic! If you want that typical surfer dude haircut, this is it! It is pretty messy, medium-long, as well as easy to achieve. Just make sure you have time to grow it out, and embrace the curly surfer hair!
5. Surfer Style Hair
If you want to let your hair grow and you don’t want to cut it any time soon, be prepared for the awkward phase. Once it gets there, stick to a style such as this one! A low bun is perfect for everyday activities, no matter if your hair is covered in texture or curls.
6. Surfer Hairstyle Long Cool Haircut
This long & straight hair is pretty popular and modern nowadays. You can probably see it on some fashion shows on high-end models, and definitely during the summer season! If your hair is already long and you have similar highlights, make sure you brush through your hair with a brush to achieve the wet look!
7. Surfer Boy Haircut
When you are growing out your hair, add a beard to your style. This messy hair will look great with matte pomade, and style similar surfer hairstyles every other day with your favorite surf hair products! Add a pomade along with your favorite spray, and don’t forget some beard oil!
On That Note
Style surfer hair and get a cut that suits you! Choose any from these 7 surfer hairstyle options, and always invest in your hair-care products. Every single option can be worn to any event, just make sure you know how to style it!
Need More Inspiration
Feature image from Pinterest