Reviewed & updated: October 19, 2022 by Jamie Wilson BA
People who like number tattoos will find several different tattoos in this text. If you need some inspiration and you are thinking about dedicating a number tattoo with meaning to someone special in your life, the time is now!
What Are Some Of The Most Common Number Tattoos? What Are Their Meanings?
The most common number tattoos are the following 7 numbers:
- A number 3 tattoo – this is an angel number that stands for joy, creativity, and imagination.
- A number 4 tattoo – this number tattoo stands for connecting mind, body & spirit while giving you safety and security.
- Number 8 tattoos – this number stands for self-confidence, inner strength, as well as success.
- Number 9 tattoos – a number 9 tattoo stands for universal love, faith, as well as a spiritual awakening.
- Number 11 tattoo – a master number 11 stands for high vibration, optimism, as well as positivity.
- Number 13 tattoo designs – many people think of this number as a bad luck number, but this is far from the truth. This number stands for motivation, passion, as well as strength.
- Number 14 – is considered as an angelic number. It represents knowledge, personal growth, as well as exploration and travel.
Where Do You Put A Number Tattoo?
You can place number tattoos anywhere on your body. Numerical ink design ideas will look cool on your bicep, shoulder, neck, arm, as well as your wrist. A forearm placement is pretty popular, but the list just goes on and on!
Top 10 Number Tattoos
1. Number Tattoos On Arm
Your tattoo id or id tattoo designs, in general, can work just as well as your birthday date tattoo ideas. If you are a fan of digits and you need some inspiration – this is a cool concept to follow.
2. Tattoo Numbers Special Birth Date Design
Your tattoo can look amazing once split in half and on both of your legs. This style of tattooing is cool, as well as perfect if you want to place your birth date on your body. Black ink is the best choice for this cool design.
3. Cool Black Ink Tattoo
You can get coordinates of the place where you were born in on your body. This is a bold tattoo design, but a favorite among guys in navy, as well as those who love larger tattoos.
4. Number Tattoos 19
Is your lucky number 19? If so, place it on your upper shoulder, hand, or your arm. If you love black ink and you like tattoos with meaning (a meaning that is only known by you) you will adore these tattoos.
5. Roman Numeral Tattoos On Arm
Roman numeral tattoos on the wrist will hurt, unfortunately. However, if you have someone special and you want to dedicate this beauty to them – you will pull through!
6. Numerical Ink Design Ideas
Each finger can have different digits if this is your style. Tattoo designs such as this one are pretty cool, and guys who love noticeable tattoo designs will prefer this image.
7. Chest Number Tattoo
Chest or neck tattoo designs may hurt, but if you are a fan of larger pieces, why not go with this style? Place special dates or the year in which you were born in over your chest, ladies will love it!
8. Roman Numerals Special Dates
Roman numerals are for guys who want an unusual symbol, and who are into different and not typical images. This could be an amazing forearm tattoo, especially if you get matching dates with your spouse!
9. Number 3 Tattoo On Wrist
A smaller tattoo design such as this one will suit men who love minimalistic tattoos. This is also a cute placement if you are dedicating the number to someone since you will be able to look at it every day.
10. Simple Number Tattoo
Tattoo designs, when done in black ink, won’t hurt a lot, nor take too much of your time. If you are a fan of quick & easy tattoos, and you want something that can be done in less than an hour, you will love this tattoo design.
On That Note
Special dates and infinity tattoos are amazing tattoo designs for both men and women. Thinking of dedicating a special date to someone you love? A forearm tattoo or a shoulder tattoo will do the magic, for sure! Luckily for you, any of these 10 tattoos can suit your preference!
Need More Inspiration
Feature image from Pinterest